
So This is a picture from traveling home. This lady is what Katie Cullen is going to look like in 15 years. She's fabulous. She has a HUGE rock on your hand, and looks so much like Katie I had to sneak a picture to show her. The lady next to me saw me take the picture and I just shrugged my shoulders and put the camera away. What the photo didn't capture is the Rock&Republic jeans so was wearing.

This picture captures my newest obsession. My nephew, Jonas Anakin Englund. Yes, he is named after a fictional Star Wars character. My family is so classy. I lurve him.

This picture is of me right before I went to my first job interview in FOUR years. Still unemployed, but who isn't these days right?! Those pictures on the wall behind me are the pictures that line the walls of my room, because I'm currently staying in my little brother's room. It's decked out with tons of beautiful black men everywhere. I lurve it too.
Does anyone watch Glee? Because Gwyneth Paltrow's character is me to a T.
So it's decided, I'm never getting married. I dragged my little sister Abby with me to the single's ward here. Double oo-er. The only "men" who will talk to us are 5'7" or weird and not in an intriguing way. It doesn't help that my sister says "Yeah, well, I just graduated from high school", which luckily has turned off anyone from wanting to date her (who would have thought right?!). But, that leaves me alone by myself. They know me as "China girl" and not because I'm petite and fabulous. I also had a conversation with a kid (literally looks like he's 18) who'd been back from his mission for 9 years (do the math). He talked to me about his passion for civil war reenactments and war artifacts/memorabilia. No joke. I did however forget to ask him my favorite question "Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?", which is typically the question I ask guys who have interest in me, because they are crazy or socially inept.
No comments:
Post a Comment