Monday, December 27, 2010

Sick of 24 Hour Fitness

Thanks to my bestie Jessie Cordell Chisleiehnslbm (I don't know how to spell your new last name) who informed me that she actually reads my blog. Since no one was leaving comments, I thought no one was reading and I was about to throw in the towel to my horribly depressing life.

Today I finally joined the gym. The 24 Hour Fitness. I worked out and only made it 1/2 mile on the elliptical before my lungs were burning so bad that I had to work it off on the treadmill. I was surrounded by gym junkies and high schoolers who were all trying to make eye contact with me. What they didn't know is that I'm extremely serious about going to the gym, that and I will not date someone who is obsessed with the gym. Been there, done that, no fun. Nor will I date anyone I met at the gym, because how lame would that story be if your parents met at the gym?! Anyways, I was biking and thinking, I could bike 3 miles no problem, and then I started to feel really, really nauseous. I thought, I'll just push through it, but for some reason Katie Cullen's voice came into my head telling me to take it easy my first time back. The Spirit, hallucination, or bestie telepathy? I don't know. I had to stretch it out for a good ten minutes before I felt well enough to walk to the car.

Why did I join the gym you may ask? Well, I was getting into the shower the other day, and I caught a glimpse of the horribleness that is my body. I seriously almost started crying. I look like I just a baby. The sad thing, is that I look like I just had a baby, but I didn't/don't get to experience the good things about having a baby.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Mine was very low key, which was nice. My little sisters and I went to South-center mall to go shopping. As we were leaving, a news story came on the TV that told us that there was a shooting in the South-center parking lot yesterday. I love Seattle.

This is our Santa picture this year. My second oldest brother Tate refused to be in the picture because "I'm 27 and I can do what I want", so it's just his wife with us. My oldest brother Broc and his ex(actually we aren't sure if it's ex) moved back to Arizona, so it's just 5 at home now.


This picture took me 25 minutes to get it upright. I almost killed my dad over it.

My dad is currently lecturing me on how I shouldn't have a blog because it could offend people. Because you write about people. I said "I don't care" and he said "Well that's sad that you don't care" and continued to talk about offending people because of what I say. So, I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Just for the record, I totally read your blog and I absolutely love it. And another thing that I absolutely love!? The fact that we got to talk via telephono today, seriously made my day! Love you lots!

Natalie said...

I READ YOUR BLOG...of course i do. and i think it's funny and especially funny WHEN it could be considered offensive. that's the whit i know and love (no offense...pun intended)

About Me said...

I feel privileged and somewhat famous.

Post a Comment