So as I sat on a Saturday night completely alone (literally, I'm the only one in my house right now), I thought to myself, I'll update my blog. Wow, the joys of my life I tell you. Tonight I watched Kill Bill 1 and 2, by myself, because I knew that one of the characters spoke Cantonese.
So I'm trying not to be so Grinchy. I've turned up the Christmas tunes, gone to the temple, and thought about/told my mom what I want for Christmas. This year's Christmas list is pretty basic, but seriously needed.
1. A visit from Aunt Flo. She hasn't visited in over 10 months.
2. A new journal.
3. A new bra(s).
4. Some mints (I don't like chewing gum).
5. A job in Utah.
6. Lotion.
7. Some friends that can speak Cantonese (or friends in general at this point).
8. Health insurance.
9. Car insurance.
10. To pay off my parent's mortgage.
I love the holiday season, even though I pretend to be Jewish at work so people feel really bad when they talk about Christmas. My dad and I (more my dad because he's a control freak) have started reupholstering our couch. I think I already mentioned that. I've also been practicing my favorite Chinese piano song. It gives me goosebumps. I used to make the kids in Hong Kong play it for me all the time. I think if I have about 10 years more practice, I could play is like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment