My dad and I finally finished reupholstering our couch. It only took 3 weeks.

I also made bread by myself. It turned out fabulous. Probably because I prayed before I started that I wouldn't ruin it. I'm completely serious.

I spent New Year's Eve with one of my besties, and the night turned out to be one of my favorites. The highlights of the night include but are not limited to:
-Getting lost on the way to a YSA dance and deciding to just watch the Space Needle's fireworks.
-Parking in the middle of the street to get out and watch the fireworks.
-Having an Indian man (dot not feather), who had a fabulous accent, take our picture.
-Having guys tap on our window and ask us where the party was. They had fake northern European accents.
-Getting on the wrong freeway entrance and ending up in west Seattle and finding the Goodwill outlet. Twice.
So I'm in the process of domesticating myself. After a long talk with Natalie, I realized that my free spirit needs to be caged. We'll see how this goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment