I have never been one to cry in a movie. In fact, I have never cried in a movie, but I did tear up in Selena when the rose was dropped on the floor as a artist representation of her death and the consequent termination of her dreams.
I really have never been a sympathetic cry-er, you know the person who has to cry when someone else cries.
But now, I cry during every episode of Extreme Home Makeover, whether or not someone is watching it with me. I cry when someone else I know cries. I also start crying at random sad thoughts in my head.
I don't know the reason for this emotionality. I realized it when my mom, my sister Grace, and I were watching Extreme Home Makeover last night, and my mom stated, "I don't even know why I'm crying", while I was trying to brush away a tear without letting anyone know I was crying.
I hope it is only temporal.
1 comment:
We're kindreds. I cry about everything too! But i'm pretty sure you already knew that. love you!
Post a Comment