So I know you all are dying for an update on my life.
Let me give you a run down. For starters, I'm in Washington living at home and going crazy. I don't have a room, I literally sleep on a mattress that is in the basement, in front of the TV. Seriously. I woke up one morning to my little brother playing x-box right next to me, and I about freaked. Who honestly goes into someone's room while they are sleeping, especially before 9:00 am on a Saturday?! And my clothes are in bins in the corner of the basement and the front room. It's basically like living out of a suitcase for two and a half months, which is something I never like to do.
A typical day for me starts at 7:45 am, when I hit the snooze about three times and wake up about 8:30. Then depending on what chores I want to accomplish for the day, I start working. Usually I do the laundry for my family, and clean the kitchen. On days where I have extra energy, I make whole wheat bread (stop laughing I'm serious). I decided that possibly, maybe, if there is a God out there, that I might be married one day (maybe not in this life, but a girl can dream), and that I needed to be more domestic, because I doubt any suitable husband would be impressed by my Roman making skills, or my ability to drive through the drive-thru at McDonald's.
I finish my duties about 1:00 pm, when I have an orange and some ice cream. My mom has me hooked on chocolate dipped cones from McDonald's (only 3 points on Weight Watchers), and we basically get one at least once a day. I retire to bed about 11:00. Actually the time I retire is completely dependent on whether someone is watching TV or not, another perk of not having a room.
I have also been working for a family in my ward for about 3 hours twice a week. Yes, I know I didn't want to work, but I can't say no, and I'm think I will probably need the money at some point.
I am currently in a battle with my insurance company because they don't want to give me my birth control in advance for my mission (and I can't trust my parents to remember to send it to me). They just don't understand that my uterus does not work unless it is artificially managed.
I am also preparing for my mission. I've got everything pretty much done, I just need pantyhose, which I am holding out as long as possible because I hate them with a passion. Seriously, when I was asked if there was anything holding me back from going on a mission I told my bishop and stake presidency member "I don't want to wear pantyhose." They thought it was hilarious, but I was completely serious.
Other than that, Tuesday night is temple night with my mom, and Wednesday night is when I watch the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" marathon on A&E.
Ice cream and Dog, what could be better?!
No comments:
Post a Comment