My hairdresser informed me that I have 3 times the amount of hair as the average person and that besides my widow's peak (which I have known about for years) I have cowlicks on the back of my head that "add interest to my hair line". She also informed me that when my friends and I are done having babies, our hair will thin out dramatically and I will be glad that my hair was so thick. She told me that this time was coming sooner than I thought. What she doesn't know is that I am planning a lifetime with cats and loneliness, so my thick hair will never be a benefit.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Cut it Out Deux
In the infamous words of one of my heroes, oops, I did it again. Here are some of the pictures of my latest visit to the hairdresser when I stated "My hair looks like a 5 year old's" and "Do whatever you want". The pictures don't look any different from the first time I go it cut, but there are differences. First, it is 2 inches shorter. Second the inversion is more extreme (but still conservative for missionary purposes), and third, I have no idea what I got myself into because my hairdresser stopped what she was doing and asked me twice "You promise you are actually going to do your hair?" I answered "yes" but we both know that after one time of trying to do it, I'll give up.



My hairdresser informed me that I have 3 times the amount of hair as the average person and that besides my widow's peak (which I have known about for years) I have cowlicks on the back of my head that "add interest to my hair line". She also informed me that when my friends and I are done having babies, our hair will thin out dramatically and I will be glad that my hair was so thick. She told me that this time was coming sooner than I thought. What she doesn't know is that I am planning a lifetime with cats and loneliness, so my thick hair will never be a benefit.
My hairdresser informed me that I have 3 times the amount of hair as the average person and that besides my widow's peak (which I have known about for years) I have cowlicks on the back of my head that "add interest to my hair line". She also informed me that when my friends and I are done having babies, our hair will thin out dramatically and I will be glad that my hair was so thick. She told me that this time was coming sooner than I thought. What she doesn't know is that I am planning a lifetime with cats and loneliness, so my thick hair will never be a benefit.
1 comment:
I need thick hair. When i'm old and balding you can donate some of mine to make a wig for me. our haircolors are similar enough. I cut my hair today and I totally regret it. Well, I wanted to get it cut, but not as short as it is. i feel like a boy! you look darling, though.
Post a Comment