Monday, May 11, 2009

Trout Creek or Bust

So today I will be going by train to Trout Creek, Montana. That's right, by train. The last time I was on a train was in Romania, when a drunken man tried to break into my cabin. But today I will be traveling alone on the wonderful Amtrak. If you are having a bad day just picture this: Me sitting all by my lonesome on a 10 hour train ride to Montana.



I'm going to visit my grandpa you lives with my aunt and uncle, so basically I'm killing two birds with one stone. I will be getting in touch with the inner cowgirl inside of me. It is over 50 miles to the nearest stop light.

I will be there until Friday, and won't have cell phone coverage, so if you can't get a hold of me, do not panic. I will be back soon.

1 comment:

katie cullen said...

I wish i could have seen you in some lee jeans.

Post a Comment