So I've been talking about how I wanted to cut my hair like Victoria Beckham. My hair dresser thought it was a great idea, but since I can't get my hair cut every six weeks, or more that I can't trust anyone to cut my hair every six weeks, we decided to go with something more simple. Don't judge my hairdresser by what it looks like. I was tired of blow drying it today and just left it air dry. Katie Cullen and Kendyl have been harassing me for photos, so please enjoy.



The funny thing is that I cut off about 5 inches, and the only person who said anything about it was the secretary at my dentist's office who I haven't seen in about five years.
2 comments:
CUTE WHITNEY! i love it. you look fab. ugh it makes me want to cut my hair again...i hate growing it out! loveyou!
I want to cut my hair too. Don't get hit on by the asians!
Post a Comment