Friday, May 22, 2009

She's a Passionate Woman

This post goes out to my dear friend Emily Lloyd who has a passion for faceinhole.com, which after following her lead, I have grown to love myself. This is what I have been up to the past few hours:


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE



Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE

Don't worry, I was laughing out loud by myself like a crazy person when I made these.

4 comments:

C&C said...

LOVE THESE. I saw emily's pictures a while ago too and put Craigs face on DAvid hasselhoff's body. he wasn't amused, but I was. Your pictures with your grandpa are SO cute. I love you!

Lily Eggleston said...

Love Jessica's face - so perfectly color coordinated!

Kaitlin said...

So why did you manipulate everyone else's pictures but a real one of me. Love it. I was laughing so hard.

Jessica said...

yesssssssss. i always knew that's what i should be wearing.

Post a Comment