So, today in my Psychology of Gender class, 40 minutes until we were allowed to leave, I got this strange feeling I wasn't wearing a bra. I thought "This is weird". But I specifically remembered putting my bra back on after my basketball class. So I sat, and tried to pay attention to the lecture. But I kept feeling more and more like I wasn't wearing a bra. Then I started second guessing myself thinking "maybe I didn't put my bra back on". So, I reached in my shirt to feel my brastrap. It was there, but really loose. I didn't think much of it, and told myself "see you are wearing a bra". Well, this strange feeling didn't go away, so I decided to scratch my back, and conviently check for my bra. To my suprise, there was no bra strap on my back. Somehow, it had come undone. Then I started to think, "did the people behind me undo my bra?", "No Whitney, how could they do that?!". Anyways, so by this time we still had 30 minutes left. So I sat there thinking "This is kind of nice, maybe I should go braless more often." But then I remembered a conversation I had with Jessica Balkman yesturday about how if you don't wear a bra your boobs will sag to your bellybutton when you are old. And I also remembered I had a test I had to take. So I began thinking of ways to get my bra back on. I was so consumed with thoughts of putting my bra back on, that I probably should have just gone right then to the bathroom, but I stayed in the class thinking "would it be so bad if I just put it back on while I was sitting here?" Then taking note of the married, very conservative guy next to me, I thought it might not be appropriate. Class ended and I went and put my bra back on. I still do not know how this all happened. I originally thought that it had broken, but when I put it back on all the hooks were in place. Anyways, through all of this I have realized that I have never set a bra on fire, and I've always wanted to do it.
Burning a bra is my next goal in life.
2 comments:
let em' fly, whitney, let em' fly! it was so wonderful to see you on thursday. i love you!
What is wrong with boobs to the belly button? I think you could invent some crazy new version of belly dancing.... it could sell...
Post a Comment