I would just like to inform everyone, that if you for some reason see someone with wrist-to-waist handcuffs being escorted by two regularly dressed individuals, it is STILL not polite to stare. I had to take one of my patients to the emergency room last night and everyone just sat there staring at us. Not just the little side stares you give when you want to see what's going on, no, it was the full-on stop-conversation-so-there-is-silence-when-you-walk-by, turn-and-look-with-a-gaping-mouth-stare. I wanted to say "What? You've never seen someone handcuffed before?!" Now, I can understand the kids and the old people staring who were there, but you'd think the idiots who are in the ER on a Saturday night would have some manners. But then again, there are in the ER so they can't be too bright. But nonetheless my patients (usually) do not stare at you, so therefore, do not stare at them.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment