Sunday, March 23, 2008
Basketball 2
So last night, my roommates took me to the Sonics game for my birthday. It was the best birthday present ever! We drove up to Salt Lake, stopped at McDonalds, and I realized that I have an internal compas for McDonalds, because I was able to get us there without ever being there before, and not having to turn around once. I made a special order to get a #7 with a hamburger bun instead of a club bun, because club buns are nasty. Let's just say: a special order + the drive through + a man that doesn't speak English = mass confusion. Once we figured everything out, and two reciepts later, we were able to 'enjoy' our meal. Needless to say, I will never be ordering a #7 again. Anyways, on to the game. The Energy Solutions Area is not the Key Arena. The televisions outside the arena are little 10" sony TVs straight out of 1992. Loved it. Let's just say the game between the Sonics and Jazz looked more like a WNBA game than a NBA game. I have never seen the ball go through that many legs in all of my years of watching NBA. Anyways, the highlights of the game included a sweet half-time show with a man who juggled balls onto a piano, and yes he was better juggling/playing the piano then I am just playing the piano. The best part of the experience was that Lil' Jon was there. Yes, I'm serious. It was awesome. Ye'ah! Ok!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! I love your blog. it is hilarious. boy have i missed you. maybe reading this will make me feel like i'm still seein you everyday. the britney mix rocks. love you, SEE YA TONIGHT!
ummm WHAT?!?!?!? CHECK OUT MY BLOG...I WAS THERE AND WENT TO THAT MCDONALS AND HAD MASS CONFUSION
Post a Comment