Thursday, January 13, 2011

Seriously 2011?!

So 3 weeks before I came home from my mission my Grandpa Englund died. Seriously Grandpa?! You couldn't have waited 3 weeks?! Today, my Grandpa Barrus passed away. I have been very good about the whole thing knowing that he's with my grandma and is healthy with no pain, but my mom is a wreck. I don't know how to help her. I've cut myself off emotionally, as always, to deal with everything but how can I help her?! I just have to keep leaving the room when she's crying because I don't know what to do, which is completely not like me. Thank you 2011.

So, in true Englund style, we had a dance party that involved my little sisters, my littlest brother, my mom, and I dancing. They showed me all of the dance moves that I had missed in the past year and a half, including the dougie, jerk, and stanky leg. It was amazing and would have lightened anyone's bad day. I wish you all could have been here.



Yes, that's chocolate on his face. He is the reason I'm addicted to chocolate. I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to take a train and visit my grandpa before my mission. I love and miss him tons, but I know he's watching and helping me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment