Have you ever tried to speak Cantonese? Because it is crazy and hard. Yes is "heih", and no is "m heih". Fun huh?
Anyways, let me give you an update. I had my last day at Utah State Hospital this past week. This is serious. I thought it would be fine, but now it's like a piece of me is missing. I mean, who's going to boss everyone around? I was fine with the whole idea of leaving until I had to turn my keys and badge in. Then I had to go to the unit without either and the guy in central control asked me if I was a pool tech. No, I've just been working here for about two years, no big deal.
Without work you would think that I'm less busy. You would be wrong. Now I'm going to school, finishing up projects, trying to sell my contract, and packing my entire room up. Not only packing, but having to decide what I want, what I don't, what I need for the next two weeks, what I need for the next two months, what I need for the next 18 months, and everything in between.
Now answers to the questions you probably have: I'm going into the MTC on July 1st, I'm excited, nervous, and basically in a daze.
Other than the fact I'm graduating and moving to China, my life is pretty boring, but busy.
1 comment:
that inmate picture is hot. I NEED TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME! love you!
Post a Comment