Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Woes of Womanhood

Welcome to the hormone train that I call my life. I have been really sick this past week and I'm about to start surfing the crimson tide next week, so basically I'm emotionally and physically out of control.

Not that I am typically a nice person, but you should really try to stay out of my way. I'm sleep deprived and very stressed. These two states of being have also contributed to the fact that I can't go to the gym, and thus I have no emotional outlet and led to further weight gain. Katie Cullen has taken over the position as my therapist as well as personal trainer, so I should be doing better soon.

I spent Hallow's Eve at the State Hospital in a Forensic Unit. It wasn't as fun as it sounds, but I did get a lot of homework done. I actually found out the hospital still has prison jumpsuits and I really wanted to wear one for Halloween, but I was informed that I would be fired if administration found out that I had been wearing one, and I am really poor, so I need my job (even though I will act like I don't). Can you imagine me in a prison jumpsuit with "USH Forensic Unit 2" on the back? I know, it would be the best thing you've ever seen.

Work and school are basically my life.

This brings me to another update. I am no longer single. Details will follow, if, and only if, I ever get a ring put on my finger. Being the superstitious person that I am, I will not put into writing this relationship, because then it is doomed.

Life is crazy, full of headaches and emotional breakdowns. But I'm just going to keep on keeping on.

3 comments:

katie cullen said...

Thanks for the shout out, I like to know that my work is being acknowledged. Just think after next week life will be back to normal and we will be back to full-timers at the gym.

Jessica said...

i know i comment on maybe every post - don't judge. i just miss being across the hall from you okay? i walked past your house today. i really want to see you! in person.

Lily Ashbrook said...

Whit! riding the crimson tide right now! surf's up dude! I love your guts.
dang. seriously sad to hear about the prison jumpsuit shutdown. that would have been stellar.

Post a Comment