Well, I know you all are waiting in anticipation for news on my life.
Here's the gist: I'm 21 years old, I'm graduating from BYU with a BA in psychology in April (clinical and social) and a minor in MFHD, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my degree, and I'm single.
Things I still love: chocolate, Romania, mail, cruises, sitting and staring at walls, and laughing.
Things I still don't like: Talking about the current state of my life, dieting, running, my panic/anxiety attacks, and not fitting into my favorite pair of jeans.
3 comments:
can i just say that you are one of the funniest girls I know.
my husband and I just moved into your families ward...to bad you are not here.
ps.umm, don't worry about not knowing what you want to do with your life... you have all your LIFE to figure that out...right?
whitney my life is a facsimile of a sham. not yours. look on the bright side at least your graduating, who knows if i am.
I love you. You are hilarious. Also, add me to your blog list. emmycakes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment