Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This is Serious

I need something. Anything. Because despite what I've been telling myself for the past three weeks, sitting and staring at walls is getting old.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life. I just want to get out of Provo. This need to flee the coop has been steadily increasing, and when I read Katie Cullen's blog about the possibility of going on a cruise, I realized: THIS IS SERIOUS!

Please, please, please give me ideas for vacations, jobs, and/or lifestyle changes that you would think I would be capable of doing.

Thank you.

4 comments:

katie cullen said...

Sex education teacher in India..enough said.

Lily Eggleston said...

Whit. cinderella at disneyland. that might make provo sound good again

Jessica said...

professional brownie eater. yum.

Anonymous said...

i would suggest shaving your head. it def worked for britney.

Post a Comment