I think I'm losing my mind, or at least it may be early on-set Alzheimer's.
I have been having nauseous and migraines for the past couple of days (and we all know I'm not pregnant), so I did what all girls do and called my mom. She told me that she thinks my diet lacks protein. So, with her encouragement and instructions because I didn't know how to make them (literally), I boiled 6 eggs. Then I put them in a container and into the fridge, or so I thought. I went to eat some for dinner tonight and I can't find them anywhere. I searched the entire fridge three times now. I searched the freezer. I searched the cupboards. I'm out of places to search.
I thought maybe my roommates used them, but they have no idea what I was talking about. In fact, Caroline asked me what kind of eggs because she thought maybe I was making a reference to my ovaries.
Losing my mind at 24? Possibly. At least I still know where the candy is.
No comments:
Post a Comment