So for those of you who have no idea where I am. I have successfully made it back to Utah. I still don't have a place to live, but hopefully will move in this week.
I made the 15 hour drive with no problems. I did it ALL by myself. It was the first time I had been alone for that long since, before my mission. It gave me a lot of time to think and sing. My voice was almost gone at one point, because I kept turning the music up louder to cover my horrible singing voice.
The whole way down, I kept thinking "Why am I going back to Utah?!" The answer? I have no idea. I realized that I'm actually starting my life, and it scares the crap out of me. I'm a big girl now, not only in size. When did this get to be OK?!
I'm once again working at the hospital. Because it's been almost 2 years, I have to go through all of the training all over again. I pretty much want to kill myself. So, you should all be looking forward for stories to come. One of the new security guards looks like Leonardo DiCaprio (circa 1997) in a good way, so I'm pretty excited.
I have started tanning again, because my dad told me I was pretty in high school, which is when I used to tan. I lay in the tanning bed and the whole time think "I'm giving myself cancer, I'm giving myself cancer. I'm cooking myself alive!" It makes for a pretty miserable 15 minutes, when I think of all the statistics. For example, every time you go tanning you increase your chance of getting cancer by 75%. I went and bought sunscreen, so hopefully I won't feel so bad when I go.
My grandma and her friends are trying to set me up with anyone who served a mission and has a pulse. I really need to find my own place.
I FINALLY watched "Penelope", and it is probably one of my favorite movies! If only I could find someone that would love me despite my pig-nose (flabby stomach, anxiety, and/or love of celebrity culture).
4 comments:
I forgot to check your blog since it's private now, but I love the update! Glad you are safe in Utah. I've done that drive twice by myself...it gets long when there is no one to talk to but yourself! Can't wait for hospital stories. And stop it...you are so cute/pretty/amazing/skinny/good looking/smart/the next Britney. I love you!
Mad props on starting your life. I'm still on that flatline of my life. It's pretty quiet hahah.
soooooooooooo UPDATE
ok...if i have updated my blog before you have...something is wrong.
Post a Comment