
I know you all missed me! Yes well who would of thought my mission would have gone by so fast? Not me.
I almost got strip searched at the San Francisco airport. I literally was pulled aside, they made me take off my sweater (meaning no tag) and then they had a full cop-style rubdown. I love my life. Moral of the story, never wear a fashionable skirt to the San Fran airport.
So an update:
I got home yesterday. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I gained a ton of weight, and had a ton of fun. I haven't stopped the music since I got "released". I don't speak the English very well.
I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the support. So, I included my "thank you" note that I would give people in Hong Kong. I love you and I've missed you! I'm SO excited to be home!
5 comments:
WHITNEY ANN!
I was SO excited when I saw that your blog was updated...I was wondering when you were coming back! Your mission pictures are so cute. You look super happy. I need to lose like 15 pounds myself, so don't feel bad. IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! (i'm in nebraska now, but whatevs. i'm still closer to you than i was before!)
Oh my goodness, I am so excited! You better be making some contact here pretty soon. I miss you! So much!
Whitney!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am that you are home, I was thinking recently that the time had to be coming soon and I'm so glad I was right. I'm with emily... let's get some contact soon. Love you!
Welcome back!!!!! I can't believe it has been that long since I heard your sweet voice. I love your pictures
Yes! My favorite blogger has returned! My parents said your homecoming talk was amazing. I can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!!
Post a Comment