Wednesday, July 30, 2008

True Life: I am Georgia Nicolson

So, I have found out that if I was to be a fictional character, I would be Georgia Nicolson. If you haven't read any books from her series, you should. It is basically the diary of a 14-year-old British bird, and basically it is the story of my life (had I grown up in England). And basically we have merged personalities, so I now use about 100% of her vocabulary.

Update on my life. I still work at the State Hospital. I still love it, kind of. That's about it.

1 comment:

Belize said...

Whitney! I do not know anything about Georgia Nicolson, but I am glad that you do. I'm even more glad that you have a blog and that I can read all about your true life as opposed to your fake one. Anyway, I love it! I hope all is well with you.

Post a Comment