Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oochie Wa Wa

So today I experienced a Brazilian wax for the first time. Not as awkward as I thought it was going to be, I mean sure I was half naked surrounded by four people looking at my cauch, but I didn't feel awkward at all. And the girl who waxed me was from my freshman ward, yes, Provo is that small. If you need a Brazilian wax, let me just recommend the place I went, very classy. It wasn't a dark alleyway like I thought it was going to be.

This wax is a continuation of a year in which I am doing things that terrify me. I have now eaten every part of a lamb, donated blood, waxed my cauch, and tomorrow I am going to donate plasma (well hopefully I will if I can get my pulse rate low enough). My list continues as I realize what terrifies me and I continue to do it. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

umm how about licking pork meat juice out of trashcan?

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha oh whitters. You need to visit cathy. it is a whole new experience of a brazilian wax. Let's just say...she'll give you a shot of whiskey for the pain hahha

Post a Comment