Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Buna Baby

Ok, this blog post goes out to the one and truly Emily Lloyd, because she made a special request.

There really isn't anything in my life going on that is blog worthy, well actually there is, but I don't want to post anything about it until it is final (3 weeks hold your horses Emily). I promise if you have patience, then I will update you.

But for now you are stuck with the boring status of my life. I am still not allowed to play contact sports, but it's not because my doctor is worried about my spleen, but rather my liver is tender and the fluids are now backing up into my spleen. We found this out when I was getting a physical and he pressed on my liver and I pretty much seized, and let out a groan. He stated "Did that make you nauseous?" and I replied "No, it just didn't make me feel very good." Yes, I am very articulate.

It's been really fun, I mean, I've realized that my body wants to be pregnant, because it just keeps packing on the weight, and I can't really do anything to work it off, so my all-you-can-eat diet has been really successful.

I am still single, and accepting the fact that I may be a spinster with nine cats, which won't be that bad if I don't work at the State Hospital the rest of my life and actually make money.

Recently, I've had this crazy desire to run away to France, which is really weird because I've always hated the French and have blamed them for my problems. Also, I don't speak French, so that's also a problem. Jessica, if I do go, I will send you post cards with all my love.

But I really think being a Gypsy would be the ultimate career/lifestyle. I mean, you can pick up and move whenever you want. You steal from the rich and give to the poor (yourself). You set fashion trends. And you can wear bangles 24/7.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

could you send me a pastry too?

Post a Comment