Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Fifth Avenue

This is what a Chrysler Fifth Avenue looks like:


Let me tell you a little about my precious Chrysler Fifth Avenue. When it's cold, the engine will turn off if I let it idle. Meaning, that it I come to a full stop for too long (IE. about 10 seconds), the engine will shut off. I've learned that if you keep the gas and the break on, you can avoid the engine failure, but when there's snow + ice, there's no hope. Plus the windshield wipers only work when they want to. Also, I can no longer take my car on the freeway, because every time I do, the day after something goes horribly wrong with the car and I have to take it to the shop. My mechanic's name is Frank, and he's the best mechanic/most honest man I think I'm ever met (if he wasn't 50 and married, I would totally date him). If you need a mechanic, please, go see Frank. He basically knows me by name, well he knows when I say "Chrysler Fifth Avenue", that I mean business.

I think I want to write a book called "The Adventures in the Fifth Avenue", because my car is basically out of control, and I have so many stories. Maybe that's what I'll do after graduation.

1 comment:

Lily Eggleston said...

Can I be a contributer please?! I have had adventures in fifth avenue?

Post a Comment